This user doesn't have any courses.
|Midwestern State University||Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Minor in Digital Media||2018|
|Employer||Position||Start Date||End Date|
|Midwestern State University||Multimedia Specialist||09/08/2021|
|Midwestern State University||Dillard College of Business Administration Website Content Manager||06/14/2021||08/31/2021|
|Midwestern State University||Fain College of Fine Arts Website Content Manager||09/16/2019||05/27/2021|
- Co-author | Neely, J., Lewis, M., Hanc., J., & Reid, R. (2018). The write stuff: Opportunities and obstacles in the classroom. Literary Journalism Studies, 10(1), 140-159.
- Student researcher and mentor | "Writing Their Wrongs: Educator Survey Results on Effective Grading Methods for Journalism Students" | January 2018-May 2018 | International Conference for Literary Journalism Studies | International Association for Literary Journalism Studies | May 2018, Vienna, Austria
- Panelist | "Work in Progress: Reflections on a First-time Social Media Course" | February 2018-April 2018 | 6th Annual Texas Social Media Conference | April 2018, Fort Worth, Texas
- Student researcher and panelist | "The Challenges of Writing 101" | November 2016-May 2017 | International Association for Literary Journalism Studies (with Dr. Mitzi Lewis of Midwestern State University and Professor John Hanc of New York Institute of Technology) | May 2017, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Student researcher and panelist | "Establishing Literary Journalism in the Curriculum" | November 2015-August 2016 | Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (with Dr. Mitzi Lewis of Midwestern State University and Professor John Hanc of New York Institute of Technology) | August 2016, Minneapolis, Minnesota